The iPhone 8 Smartphone is designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the eleventh generation of the iPhone which was announced on September 12, 2017.
iPhone 8 price in Rwanda can vary based on locations, but on an average, the price goes between RWF 469,057 to RWF 568,554 in Rwanda. But your individual bargaining power can do a lot in beating down the price a little bit.
General Specification for Iphone 8
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical).
iPhone 8 Plus
- Retina HD display
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical).
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- 3D Touch
- 625 nits max brightness (typical)
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom.
Where to buy iPhone 8 in Rwanda
Electronic devices, just like iPhone 8 in Rwanda, can be seen at most-likely places in the markets and big shops across the cities in Rwanda.
Apple products, such as iPhone 8 are mostly handled and sold mostly in big cities like Kigali, such as Kigali City market, Istore in Kigali, Elite digital apple dealer Kigali, Ihaha Technologies Kigali, Yubeyi Kigali, Inuma Technology Ltd Kigali, etc.
How much is iPhone 8 screen replacement in Rwanda
Apple product is very expensive and Targeted at few individuals in the society, apple charges set fees for replacing a broken iPhone 8 screen Generally, but in Rwanda which is our focus today, Replacing a broken iPhone 8 screen start at just $29 *(Rwf 27, 115*).
If it’s under AppleCare coverage. Out of warranty, replacing the glass screen costs $129-$329 ( 120615.00- 307615.00.
So basically, don’t crack your phone’s glass or else you should be ready to dish out lots of cash for its replacement.